Two Texans Wreck in Oklahoma

Does Oklahoma state court have jurisdiction over suit between two Texans involved in a wreck in Oklahoma?

Answer: It is pretty much “black letter law” that you can sue someone in the state in which they were involved in a wreck. See: 61 CJS Motor Vehicles Sec. 983: “A nonresident motorist may be subjected to the jurisdiction of the state for wrongs done within the state in the operation of his or her motor vehicle, and by the mere fact of accepting the privilege of driving a vehicle over state highways, a nonresident thereby agrees to be sued for damages caused by operation of his or her vehicle in the state.”