Tip of the Week #8

A named insured or resident family member does not have to be in the "insured vehicle" for UM to apply. They are covered when in another vehicle or even when "sitting on their porch swing" as long as they are entitled to to recover from the "owner or operator" of an unisured (or underinsured) vehicle or hit-and-run vehicle.

No comments (Add your own)

Add a New Comment


Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.