Damages Recoverable by Minor

I have a case with a minor that I got over two years after the injury. Can parents assign their rights to the medical recovery to the minor even though it’s been more than two years?

Answer: See Brown v. Jimerson, 1993 OK CIV APP 158, 862 P.2d 91: it says that you have to make the parental assignment to the minor before the two year parental statute of limitation expires. Once statute ran on the father's claim, there was nothing left for him to assign.